[MUSIC] I Stand In Awe_Abel Lautalson.mp3 - BishOnline- #1 Entertainment HUB                                                            

[MUSIC] I Stand In Awe_Abel Lautalson.mp3

Welcome to Bish Online
Gospel Artiste Abel Lautalson Makes his debut in with a beautiful song titled "I stand in Awe".
A song that has been highly anticipated and has received massive hype and pre-order.
"I stand in awe" is a gospel song that is set to take over radio and TV stations and break the internet and a gospel song to always remember.

With a voice that can melt the heart of many,he delivers this beautiful tune that was produced by Ace Producer DJ PAPI

So DOWNLOAD
      Listen
And Share

IG @abellautalson
FB @ Abel Lautalson
Twitter @ Alautalson

                                                    ©BishOnline


[MUSIC] I Stand In Awe_Abel Lautalson.mp3 [MUSIC] I Stand In Awe_Abel Lautalson.mp3 Reviewed by Bishop Idris on December 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Add a comment below

Powered by Blogger.